sabato 6 marzo 2010

Thank you!

Hi girls!

With this post I just want to say THANK YOU for all your lovely comments!

I appreciate every single word!
I appreciate every advice!
I appreciate your contribution to my new adventure, this blog!

I hope you will follow me...I've just added the Bloglovin icon, I would really like if you could add me!

Tomorrow I'll leave my little town for a bigger city: Milan.
I'll spend two day in one of my favorite cities.

I promise new fabulous pictures!

Kiss

Chiara

6 commenti:

  1. Can't wait to see more outfit photos. I love your outfit in the last post, your right khaki is the color of the season!

    RispondiElimina
  2. ciao! ho appena conosciuto il tuo blog, ti seguo così ti do anche il benvenuto!!!!!!!!!! :)
    besos

    RispondiElimina
  3. No, no, no...

    I have to say: THANKS TO YOU!! =)




    LA

    RispondiElimina
  4. I wish I could go to Milan on vacation! I like your necklace :)

    http://hopechella.blogspot.com/

    RispondiElimina